[ROVERNET - UK] Rover brand name sold

Drew Egginton drew at pitstop.net.au
Thu Aug 17 03:03:49 BST 2006

There have been photos of disguised, "facelifted" 75s running around in
the UK appearing in publications like Autocar in recent months. Rover
did offer a LWB version of the 75, although who knows how many actually
were made! But as Nanjing like many Chinese firms want to go global,
maybe one day we'll see 75s again in Australia.

Andrew E