[ROVERNET - UK] RSTCA thanks RCCC...

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Sat Aug 19 02:14:05 BST 2006

Paul Smith wrote:
> Yes, we note the extreme gender imbalance of Rovernet; must be some
> furtive/obsessive hate of fems under there somewhere...
> Alternatively they just aren't in to Rovers, but who could believe that?
>
> PVS

We've had one or two women on the Rovernet over the years. Mainly,
though, I think of John Windwood whose emails for years were signed
Gillian.  Is John still lurking on this list someplace?

There were also the two ladies who drove the rally P4 all over the
world, but I don't recall if they were on Rovernet or not.

Glen