[ROVERNET - UK] RSTCA thanks RCCC...now moving OT a bit

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 02:52:21 BST 2006

In support of the ladies of the Rover community, I
would point out that an important Rover authority in
on the supply side is Ruth Burgess.

Then, we have all the wives of members, without whose
support, our hobby (or condition) would be seriously
impacted or curtailed.  My wife, Linda, is supportive
and she greatly enjoys the company of other wives of
Rover owners when we go anyplace.

In closing, I was addressing the males who offered me
encouragement.

There ya go.

Eric