[ROVERNET - UK] Need an SD1 starter..Help?

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 24 15:00:58 BST 2006

I have a nearly rustfree 1980 SD-1 bodyshell , with no collision damage.I
would like a few hundred dollars for it, but it needs to be dealt with now ,
not weeks from now. Thanks to downtown development in Ft. Lauderdale, I have
severe storage space  problems. It has a title, and I could arrange shipping
at your expense. I am in a seaport city, so could ship it overseas.If you
are interested, don't think about it; contact me NOW. James Dean, Ft.
Lauderdale, Florida. Phone tollfree in the US 1 877 524 8787 or Cell
1954JAGPART.   jaguru at bellsouth.net