[ROVERNET - UK] OEM stuff

Glen Wilson rovercar at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 00:25:19 BST 2006

David,

Always good to see another Rover get some love!

Here are some pictures of a 1970 engine that Andre Shay restored.
http://beerinc.com/rstca/andre.html

There are a couple here of a car I worked on. It already had a Chrysler
alternator.
http://beerinc.com/rstca/wilson3500.html       (We need to get some more
cars on our "Members" page.)

You must be going for strict originality if you are replacing a Bosch
alternator with an OEM Lucas one! Your engine looks like an SD1 or later
engine judging from the valve covers. We only had the P6B between '69
and '71 in the USA, so the later Aussie cars may have been different.
The Holley/Edelbrock mods must give it some scoot!

Glen