[ROVERNET - UK] Bonnet repair

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 27 01:11:17 BST 2006

In any event, it's going to be a nuisance.
I haven't tried the technique that involves drilling a
hole and using a slide hammer but that might work.
The companies here that maintain that they can do dent
removal seem to get behind and massage the dent.

I also haven't tried drilling a hole from inside the
hood and tapping out with various tools.

You may have to spray with an acid-etch primer and use
the highest class of "Bondo" you can find locally.

Eric

Webmaster:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca