[ROVERNET - UK] Rover P6B rear brake hoses

Paul Smith vmitps at netspace.net.au
Fri Dec 1 09:34:39 GMT 2006

The one from R caliper to base unit is not too bad.
The joiner one is harder, but can be done with diff up.  You need the right
spanner though.

There are 2 bolts at the rear of the diff, plus the panhard rod bolt.  The
downside of releasing them is the the jack to support the diff would be in
the way.

PVS