[ROVERNET - UK] TC parts available

Gordon Harrower griffo at comcast.net
Mon Dec 4 03:09:58 GMT 2006

Paul Smith wrote:

>How much for the box bearings and seals?
>Also where are you...
>
>PVS

I'm in Richmond, VA, USA.  These are the parts and what Pierre
originally charged.  I again thank him for allowing me to do this.

1) Rear Oil seal   £9.50
(2) Gasket bell housing to gearbox casing   £  2.50
(3) Gasket gearbox casing to speedo drive housing  £ 1.50
(4) Brass syncromesh rings    £   22.50 each
(5) Brass bushing for mainshaft (smaller one at rear)   £  12.50
(6) Brass distance sleeve for mainshaft (larger one with a raised flange
in the middle)  £25.00
(7) Set of bearings (the large ball bearings)   £ 65.00
(8) Small needle roller bearing for primary pinion   £15.00