[ROVERNET - UK] Rover TC Series 2 question/

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Thu Dec 7 21:27:22 GMT 2006

Hi Folks
            I have a question regarding the series two TC's of 1971 vintage.
Looking at James Taylors Book "The Classic Rovers" It lists the TC with a
serial number starting 43500 as a Federal TC. Export LHD. a total of only
238 were produced??? I'm in the process of buying 43500109A, which
originally came from Germany, anyone have info on why would it be considered
a federal TC and why so low production figures, perhaps Rudiger will have an
answer??
                                                           Regards  Ben.
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS.CD
Born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon
Visit my web page  http://home.netscape.ca/~rodgl/