[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Strut Cartridge

Nick and Laurie Hand flynp170 at cablelynx.com
Sat Dec 23 18:45:56 GMT 2006

Thanks for the info Kent. Rimmer has the whole unit in there India stuff.
Price is right; but I did not want to pay to ship whole unit , when I only
needed the cartridge insert. They also have the top bearing available ,
CRC2240B, for about $30.00. So I was hoping to get the Monroe or some other
part # for a locally available insert. Merry Christmas Nick