[ROVERNET - UK] Front Struts

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Tue Dec 26 02:47:56 GMT 2006

Hi Nick and Dermot,
I just checked the Rimmers website and the listing is for
CRC2240BEARING and is for the bearing only at that price.
 Their listing for the CRC2240 states that it is the top
mount only LESS BEARING.  I haven't noticed that the
bearings on my top mounts were removable.  Dermot, have
you actually removed the bearings from a set of top
mounts?  How is it done?

Kent K.