[ROVERNET - UK] Front Struts

Nick and Laurie Hand flynp170 at cablelynx.com
Tue Dec 26 21:26:53 GMT 2006

Hi Kent, I now have something to work with locally. If I can not get a match
I will order the complete package from Rimmer Bros. I don't know about the
Nivomat self levelers. Not even sure what they look like. I've not had any
problems in the rear suspension yet. Just an annoying knock from the front.
Which I isolated to left front strut.  I'm building up a steady list of
items I need from Rimmer Bros, hoping to get everything in one shot and save
some freight. Still unsure about top  strut bearings , would not want to buy
bearings and be unable to install in top mounts. Don't forget to stop by if
you are passing this way Nick