[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 rim and brake servo part needed

James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 1 15:02:06 GMT 2006

Someone contacted me and the general list a month ago, looking for a Federal
3500Sfan clutch. Was the email Geoff and Julie? not sure. AnywayI found it,
so please contact me if you need that.GeorgePhelps, if you do not find your
SD1 rim elsewhere contact me-  James Dean jaguru at bellsouth.net    Phone
1954JAGUARS, Ft. Lauderdale