[ROVERNET - UK] Federal 3500S brakes sticking

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 23:49:24 GMT 2006

Peter et al,
I remember this discussion I had with Ruth, once.
There are kits of cylinder seals out there that some
people THINK will replace the correct kit - but they
don't.  She has a handle on what master cylinders and
servos fit which kit and which Rover or NOT.

I would recommend an email or a phone call to her to
avoid needless grief when rebuilding Rover bits.

She's been in the British parts business for over 30
years (35 yrs? ).

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca