[ROVERNET - UK] 3500s head compatibility

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Sat Feb 18 09:39:30 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 23:34 -0600, Kent Kinard wrote:

> There has been a lot of discussion about head bolts, studs and stretch
> bolts.  Torquing steel bolts into aluminum castings invites stripped or
> pulled threads.  I use studs on the heads and studs are a must on
> two-bolt mains. Milodon makes head studs, main studs and true roller
> timing sets.

Roveropportunistically,

I have Milodon head studs, main studs and true roller timing chain and
gear sets that I bought for a project I never completed. I was about to
list them on eBay as soon as I figured out what to charge for them. If
anyone is interested, I have these and some other V8 engine parts
available at considerably less than market prices.

Glen