[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 fuel problems

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 03:13:16 GMT 2006

Gavin,

After pulling the SU pump on  my 54 MGTF a few times with the fuel running
down my upper arm while lying on my back, I decided to install an in-line
shut off valve between the tank and fuel pump. Makes it much easier to work
on it. I also use it as an anti-theft device when out on the road. You may
steal the car, but you won't get far.

Slats