[ROVERNET - UK] P5 jockey pulley (was interesting pair)

Ben Rodgers irishrover at netscape.ca
Fri Jan 13 14:39:48 GMT 2006

Hi Kent
           I went out to the barn this morning, what a morning! the sun is
shining, it is warm, and the snow has disappeared.
Anyway to business! I wanted to double check with you first that I have the
parts you need, I have removed the adjusting bracket from a P4 -100 engine,
also the generator pulley. The dimensions are as follows Pulley - 3 1/2 inch
dia, 1/2 inch width/grove. Bracket is 4 1/2 inch length with a bend angle to
fit dynamo recess bracket. If these or what you need let me have a mailing
address and I'll get them off to you.
                                                            Regards  Ben
FREDERICK  (BEN) RODGERS
born in Belfast, Northern Ireland,
Author of "lily and me" a great book and a great read .
Order on line at amazon.com. Book # ISBN1-55430-019-3