[ROVERNET - UK] KinardRove '06

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Thu Jan 19 20:51:44 GMT 2006

Hi Slats, Geff, Malcolm, Eric, et al,

Sheila and I have bought tickets.  We arrive in Portland, OR, July 11,
at 10:00 A.M. and depart Portland at 7:07 A.M. (ugh) on July 26.  In
between we plan to attend the All British Field Meet in Bellvue, WA, on
July 22, (actually, we have been invited for coctails Friday evening) on
the way back from Vancouver.  Please let us know if you are en route and
would like a visit.  I'll place my order with Ruth later, but warn her
that I am bringing one very large empty suitcase!

How far off the beaten path is Ian Potts?

Roverly,
Kent & Sheila Kinard