[ROVERNET - UK] Holy cow!

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Wed Jul 5 04:49:35 BST 2006

Al,
I'm beginning to wonder if it would be better to find a
better base unit.  I have one that's better than the one
you've got.  I also wonder if anyone has converted a four
cylinder base unit to V8 configuration...actually marry
the front rails and crossmember of a V8 to the four
cylinder base unit.  It's bound to be easier than
rebuilding one with that much tin worm.  I have a four
cylinder base unit that is totally rust free (just went
through a hail storm though).  Just a thought.

Roverustinpeacedly,
Kent K.