[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Wheels on a 1971 NADA P6B

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Sun Jul 9 22:03:52 BST 2006

Peter,

It's pretty hard to believe that no one in the USA has fitted (or tried to
fit) SD1 wheels to the NADA 3500S. I wonder if George Phelps ever tried to
fit his SD1 wheels to his 3500S. George? You out there?

Correct me if I am wrong, everyone, but all the bearing caps do is keep the
grease in and water out, right? My little Toyota came from the factory
without them. Surely, there's no doubt that the wheels will finally fit.

Glen

--
~ Glen Wilson ~
http://stores.ebay.com/EasyAuctionServicesPA