[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 Wheels on a 1971 NADA P6B

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Mon Jul 10 03:20:11 BST 2006

hi Peter,
Will you relax.  I'm sending you some SD1 dust covers.
 They'll get there quicker than I will.  They're not
pretty, but they're free and should solve your problem.
 You said you had lug nuts.  I'm sure you're aware that
the SD1 lug nuts will not work and trust you have
shouldered nuts to fit the P6B threads.

Roverelaxingly,
Kent K.