[ROVERNET - UK] NADA

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 19:30:44 BST 2006

I've heard a few different opinions on this, but I think it's most likely
an acronym for North American Distribution Area.  I've also heard North
American Dollar Area and I think one or two others I can't recall.  In any
case, it refers to cars built for the North American market, ie the US and
Canada.

Geoff

> Incidentally, and please forgive my ignorance on the acronym 'NADA'. I
> am
> pretty sure that it relates to the modifications required to be made on
> the
> US P6, but I do not know what it means.... I'd guess at North American
> Design .....???
>
> Advice would be appreciated,
>
> Peter Mitchell
> Perth Western Australia

"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."
- William Lyon Phelps

Geoff Kirkpatrick, 382 Riverside Avenue, Ben Lomond, CA 95005, USA