[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 04:42:21 BST 2006

This is an interesting discussion. I think I'm going to sit on the fence
with this one. I like originality but sometimes it's harder to keep it
original then it is to improve. Would a jag be better off on a crusher or
with a Chevy v8 in it?

I restored my US spec Mercedes Benz 6.9 and put the Euro bumpers because I
hate the look of those huge bull bars. Every now and then, I get an urge to
see if I can find an Aluminum Chevy 350 engine and drop it into my P6.