[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Fri Jul 28 17:36:39 BST 2006

Hi Eric,
Thanks.  I am not working on the P5B at present, but I
will need three to four foot lengths of certain colors.
 The brown is not a problem.  That's good advice about
staggering the splices.

David didn't bring his red P5 to Bellevue.  Does he have
an email address?  I have some further insights into his
driveline vibration and some basic questions I forgot to
ask.

Roverly,
Kent K.