[ROVERNET - UK] "Restoring" Rovers, Market Value, et cetera

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 17:20:16 BST 2006

Kent,
I didn't show you my box of Rover wire.  Let me know
if you need certain colors.

I have joined wire with ratty ends to some intact
color versions found in the middle of cable forms.  I
used shrink-wrap tubing to slip over the joint and the
same solder iron to shrink the plastic over the joint.
 If you have two or more wires that need to be cut in
the same area, stagger the cuts and shrink wrap so
they don't create a bunch-up in one place.

Eric

Webmaster:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca