Claire Re: [ROVERNET - UK] Update on an earlier problem

David Walker concinnity at woosh.co.nz
Sun Jul 30 09:43:25 BST 2006

Hi,unless there is another Dave Walker,actually in Australia,then,speaking
as a New Zealander,all I can say is that the small,cute ,cuddly animals,here
downunder in the antipodes ,would be birds -rather than obscure platypi.My
choice would be a weka (go on google it!) Cheers ,yours
roverornthilogically, David ;-)  heheheh.