[ROVERNET - UK] Unique P6s for sale ! ex-works rally, convertible

rweasel at gmail.com rweasel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:43:22 GMT 2006

The bugbear of authenticity does raise some unusual possibilities,
butthik about this possibility:  What would the works have done if
their shell had been heavily damaged?  they likely would have fitted a
new one.  If the only thing changed is the shell, then the car is
substantially the same.  A rather grotesque extension of tis is one of
the factory MGCGT racers, where that was done, but someone snapped up
the clapped out bits and restored them, so there are 2 examples of the
same car.

--
M. K. Peirce
Rector, Rhode Island Computer Museum