[ROVERNET - UK] Unique P6s for sale ! ex-works rally, convertible

rweasel at gmail.com rweasel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:07:45 GMT 2006

I know one of the old MG K type racers went back through the factory,
got a new body, and the frame was renumbered.  What do you make of
that?

A bit extreme, but the base unit is only another part, like a spark
plug.  If that's substantially all that's changed, and the rest of the
intimate bits are from the original car, I think it's about as close
to the original as you have any hope of getting.  It wouldn't bother
me.  If the jacked up the VIN number and drove another car under it,
that's a different story.

--
M. K. Peirce
Rector, Rhode Island Computer Museum