[ROVERNET - UK] Mount for P6B manual gearbox

Andrew Moss amoss at xplornet.com
Fri Mar 3 03:26:58 GMT 2006

Hi there,

I have just installed the engine and gearbox back into my 1970 3500S. I
am changing the automatic gearbox to a 4 speed manual gearbox that was
offered on the later cars.

The mounting for the manual gearbox is quite different than the
automatic. I cannot adapt the automatic mount to work. Does anyone have
a body mount bracket, rubber isolator and gear mount bracket for a 4
speed that they would part with? Does anyone has any suggestions on any
commercial sources that might have these items?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
Ottawa, Canada