[ROVERNET - UK] Say WHAT?!

roland veetwinrider at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 03:18:31 GMT 2006

Geoff, during my work I go to alot of places. One of
the places I went to was the guy that has all the
tanks. I saw a Howizter, Sherman and other assorted
military vehicles. He had about 10 shop bays which had
tanks in various states of restoration. I believe he
was the one that wanted a working SCUD missle. he also
has a train on his property you could ride on,
probably like 1/3 scale. I never saw the train, but
saw the tracks and they were smaller than narrow
gauge.

roland
DL650
VX800 #21