[ROVERNET - UK] Lucas RF35 regulator

Alan Gale agale at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 28 05:31:17 BST 2006

I need to replace the regulator on the Rover 10 - a previous "expert"
has destroyed the workings.
I am told the RF95/2 is a replacement - but is somewhat different and I
would like to preserve originality if possible.
The RF35 was fitted across lots of pre-war English cars.
If anyone has one in their mathom house, or knows of one that another
pre-warrior may have, please let me know and hopefully a suitable
exchange can be negotiated.
Have tried many contacts here in Melbourne, Tasmania and Queensland -
but no luck so far.
This is the last job needed to get the Rover 10 registered and running.

Alan Gale