[ROVERNET - UK] Talking of P5's

Kent Kinard kkinard at swbell.net
Tue May 9 01:22:16 BST 2006

Actually, I'm trying to clean up my new storage space.
 I've been "in" about nine months, but I moved in a
hurry and lots of stuff is just piled on shelve.  The
city is having a "city wide cleanup" starting May 15
and they will haul away anything you put out on the
alley free of charge.  So far I've moved a big block
Ford, an LT77, three or four bellhousings, radiators,
A/C compressors and condensers, intake manifolds and
seats.  I don't know how much of the 4CU injection
stuff to save.  I think I have three complete SD1
Federal systems and most of three more...I've got lots
of SD1 short blocks and heads, two Olds 215s, a 105S
engine, a Buick 350(in case I can't find an engine for
the P5 saloon), wings, bonnets and boot lids from four
P6's. Doors, hatches and bonnets from two SD1's and
another whole SD1 parts car.  I've only been able to
fit six "good" cars into the building so far and need
to get two more in before they get hailed on.

Church stuff is pretty slow right now.  Our youth
group has been raising money to build a house in Cross
Plains, Texas, where a range fire burned most of the
town.  Twenty-nine families lost their uninsured
homes, mostly elderly and single parent families.  We
committed to build a house and have raised $35,000 so
far.  We start construction on the 29th and should be
"in the dry" in a week.

Cut me some slack.  It's been a while since I wandered
off topic.

Roveroververbosely,
Kent K.