[ROVERNET - UK] Re: P5B in USA?

Geoff Kirkpatrick britcarnut at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 22:17:30 BST 2006

You need to be careful about California though.  Current law is that all
cars 1976 and newer need to go through the smog inspection every two years
(is that biannual or biennial? I can never remember), and that they need
to have all the original US smog equipment intact or a DOT waiver.  I'm
not sure how that interacts with the 25-year EPA waiver.  So a 1975 or
older car should be a slam-dunk, but anything newer should be researched
before you try to bring it to the Golden State.

Regards,

Geoff Kirkpatrick

Message: 1