[ROVERNET - UK] Any nice SD1's for sale?

Andrew Moss amoss at xplornet.com
Sun May 14 13:52:21 BST 2006

Hi Glen,

I will be selling my 1984 SD1 Vanden Plas. It's in great shape with no
rust and runs very well. The only modifications from it's original
configuration have been to the front brakes and therefore the wheels
(vented front disks, 4 pot calipers, Cheviot wheels). This has really
improved the braking performance. It has nice grey full leather series 2
interior.  I imported it from Canberra (dry) Australia 3 years ago to
Canada. It was my every day vehicle for 3 years during our stay in
Australia. The colour is moonraker blue.

The only problem is that it is a 1984 car which means it will not be
able to be imported into the USA for another 2 years. It is fully
registered in Canada and has passed the emissions testing here.

Let me know if you would like any more information on this car.

Best regards,

Andrew
Ottawa, Canada
613-832-3391