[ROVERNET - UK] Any nice SD1's for sale?

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Sun May 14 18:07:25 BST 2006

Sounds wonderful, Andrew, but I  don't see how we could bring it into the USA
without major, major expense. (Might have to buy two and crash one...)  ;-)

How did it happen to get to Canada? They didn't sell SD1s in Canada in 1984,
did they? Is it fairly easy to bring a car like that into Canada?

Glen