[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 SC auto

Ron Venter venterrh at telus.net
Thu May 18 03:31:12 BST 2006

At 08:16 AM 06-05-17, you wrote:
>The  solid type flex plates came from Ruth via me I still have 6
>hanging on the shop wall now.
>
>Barry lafbery

         A double thanks, Barry. Firstly, for getting a batch of the
plates made, and secondly for clearing up the mystery of where they
originated. I did indeed get mine from Ruth at ABC. No doubt she
explained it all at the time.
         It is good to know that you still have a few left. When they
are gone, what then?
                                         All the best,
                                                         Ron.