[ROVERNET - UK] 2000 SC auto

Shirley & Barry Lafbery lafbery at telus.net
Thu May 18 05:47:18 BST 2006

Ron
I ran one of my plates in my SC after my original plate broke for about 4
years with no further trouble. I then sold the car. I guess when all of mine
have gone we will have to see about getting some more made. But I do believe
they are available from the UK I would guess at about $200 landed with the
present exchange rate.

Barry

         It is good to know that you still have a few left. When they