[ROVERNET - UK] P5B

Marc Stainier marc.stainier at belgacom.net
Thu May 18 18:04:34 BST 2006

Hi Bill

all the P5's & P5B's were also made LHD.
Those were called "continental specifications", for Europe or "export ", for
the US,  but only with automatic gearbox with the V8 engine.
LHD are now hard to find in Europe or in the US, due to a poor succes of the
sales in the 60's and a "natural selection".

Regards
Marc
Belgium
P2 !