[ROVERNET - UK] Glass roof rover

ikke nie rover1000 at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 07:48:20 BST 2006

The Triplex glass roof came with an unzippable headlining which would keep
at least part of the heat out, furthermore you could buy a P6 with airco AND
the car was ment to be driven in the UK.

Driving a glassroofed car in the rain is a nice experience, that's probably
the only reason my glass roof was sold to the UK  :-)