[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 on eBay

Glen Wilson glenwilson at cavtel.net
Fri May 26 10:22:50 BST 2006

On Thursday 25 May 2006 21:32, Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton wrote:

> Would a new fuel system pass CA inspection?
>
> The way I understand it is that the visual inspection has to certify that
> all the original bits are there as well as the car needing to pass the
> sniffer test at the tailpipe.
snip

> Aidrian

Aidrian,

=46rom the pictures shown, it looks perfectly stock, to me.=20

What do you think, Kent?=20

I would think it would pass a visual inspection, but you'd better have some=
one=20
verify that the catalytic convertors are still there. Sometimes people do=20
away with them for one reason or another.

Glen