[ROVERNET - UK] Rover 3500S parts interchangeability

Ali Al-Abbasi alialabbasi at hotmail.com
Sat May 27 03:37:32 BST 2006

All, I'm about to get started in my effort to bring the 3500S back to life.
>From what I understand from the previous owner, he parked it after the brake
master cylinder went out which would make sense as the car had no brakes
what so ever.

So now that I'm trying to bring it back I know that I will have to get parts
for it and probably at short notice.

So here are my questions:
1. What parts can be found at the local parts vendor for this car?
2. Are there any parts that are interchangeable with the BUICK 215?
3. Are there any parts that are interchangeable with the Land Rover or MG or
any other car so that in an effort to find a part, I can try the alternative
at the local world pac vendor.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Al