[ROVERNET - UK] SD1 issues

Kent Kinard kkinard at wcc.net
Sun May 28 03:50:36 BST 2006

Hi Nick,
Thanks for the kind words.  Most likely culprit is the
starter relay.  I believe it is one of two behind the
battery in the RF wing.  All the others are above the
right hand cubby bin under the dash or inside the
instrument binnacle.  You're just going to love this
electrical system.  It will remind you of an XJ6.  I'll go
look at the wiring diagram and service manual and get back
to you.  I have the same problem with my TR8 and am too
cheap to buy a new relay.  I just keep taking the can
apart and fiddling with it.

Roverly,
Kent K.