[ROVERNET - UK] Re: Rover Mechanic

Eric Russell p6rovers at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 23:05:48 BST 2006

Robert,
Vancouver Island!  Wow!
You would enjoy meeting two of our members, George
Hacking [Courtenay] and Harry Eaton [Sydney].  They
are both friends and visit each other often.  They
both have British motorbike passions as well as
Rovers. George recently sold his restored P4 but they
toot around in Harry's April Yellow P6.  If you see a
yellow Rover 2000 TC flash by, it's probably Harry. If
you see a deep blue P4, that was George's car but it's
now owned by Michael Cane.

Eric

Webmaster & Magazine Editor:
The Rover Car Club of Canada -  www.roverclub.ca