[ROVERNET - UK] Where is the transmission dip stick?

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed May 31 13:26:20 BST 2006

Early models of the 3500s did not have a dipstickthey used a sight
glass...Rover later changed to using a dipstick and made a change over kit
available for those who wanted to upgrade from the sight glass ...so you may
actually not find a dipstick if the owner previously did not choose to
perform the upgrade.

Regards
Dennis