[ROVERNET - UK] P6 stripping

Gianni D'Ortenzio giannid at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 2 19:45:38 GMT 2006

I have thought about that as well and can't really explain it!
I love the P3s, they are part of the family and are integral to my interest
in Rovers.
The P5 coupe is pure pose, this may offend some, but really they are not
great cars to drive. But gosh it looks great and I love the sumptuous
interior!
The P3s are what they are and don't pretend to be a great driving car beyond
their vintage, though my 4 light with a 105S engine is a little more nippy.
P6s are great cars to drive, I love them on long highway cruises and about
town with the sunroof wide open.
P4s have yet to enter my world but not for lack of trying. I have looked but
the only one I like is owned by a friend who loves it too much to part with
it! There are some great ones in the club RCCA Vic and who knows, maybe one
day if one of them becomes available ......
Gianni