[ROVERNET - UK] 1948 Rover 75 P3

Bill Robertson rover2000nut at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 01:50:54 GMT 2006

Circumstances  have forced me to consider selling my P3 4 light
...........I,m not sure i'll be able to complete my work on this
car.........The car is in pretty good shape but like most needs more
interior work and work on the rear leaf springs.............rather than take
up a lot of space on here i'll entertain any questions offline.............
I'm in Oshawa Ontario Canada for those wondering..........I'm not sure that
i will sell but i may as well see if there is any interest
Bill Robertson