[ROVERNET - UK] 1948 Rover 75 P3

Connie R Pennington wcpennington at juno.com
Wed Nov 8 02:44:40 GMT 2006

Hi Bill,
   Please don't do it. It's a rare and beautiful car. I know from
experience that selling a car that I appreciate is something
that I will always regret. My 1940 LaSalle convertible is long gone and I
kick myself mentally often. I will never sell my P-3
6 light and although I think the four light is a little better looking  I
am  very fond of it. I too need interior work and may not
get it done this year or next but the car will be here when it is
possible. Please reconsider. Sell something else if the
problem is financial.
                                        Joe