R: [ROVERNET - UK] Outer sills - Black but which black?

Brooks restore at nbnet.nb.ca
Tue Nov 21 20:19:38 GMT 2006

It is indeed. I was there at the dealership in Moncton N.B. when it was
unloaded...the dealer had to install the radio and a ladder in the shop fell
right across the hood !! The middle scoop took the most of the hit and it
was repaired within a couple of days...they had to replace the scoop and
touch up a very smll scratch. In 1971 I was driving across the praries with
that car at 110mph with a tent trailer in tow :) ...Dad soon put a halt to
my doing that again...LOL.
 I have hd two other 3500S Rovers...still have one of them as well but I
have only known them over the past few years so I cn't speak for their
original condition but as for my favorite P6B I know it's history to a tee.

.