[ROVERNET - UK] Slats

Slatskars slatskars at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 05:35:25 BST 2006

Hi Kent,

Home now. I checked the returned/rejected email and it was indeed sent to
your most current address kkinard at wcc.net. No idea why it was rejected. As
stated earlier, I will work on the P-5 this week.

Using the computers at the hotels was a little strange. The next time I will
take my laptop along.

Roving and confused.

Slats