[ROVERNET - UK] Clutch master cylinder

Steven Dibdin sdibdin at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 16:40:11 BST 2006

Thanks Eric,

Worth a try. It's certainly much better than before. The cluth would engage
by itself while parking etc, so at least now I can control the car more
effectively. I'll try one more bleeding session with a self bleeder and
double check my adjustments. It's pretty good now, I'm just worried about
reliablity of the unit for the future.

Cheers,

StevenD